Friday 18 April 2014

Best Day of the Week...Friday.

Hey guys.
Today's posts is a little different it's not a review or haul but it still is bookish.
Friday's to me is the best day of the Week and no it's not because no more get ups as I work on Saturdays but because newspapers do a weekend spread they offer good films to watch in cinemas and DVD's, TV programmes to watch, games to play and of course books to read.
As I work in a newsagents I get the chance to read through the papers daily but Friday's I always skip to the "something for the weekend" part. Now all papers are wrote by different people so each give their own views but I love reading the mini reviews and what's hot at the moment and what's not so hot. They sometimes do author interviews which I enjoy reading as I like to learn how they got into writing books and stuff. I have found not all newspapers do do this spread in the papers but most of them do.
If I read a review and like the sound of the book I not the author and title down and research it when I get home so see what other people think.
This is a short post but I hope you enjoyed it.
Do you buy newspapers to read about the books? If so comment below tell me which paper is your favourite one to pick up.
See you soon.
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment