Saturday 1 March 2014

Book Mystery.

Hey guys,
I have a mystery to solve and would like your help. Last week i returned home from work to a package addressed to myself with a book in it. It had no note with it but was sent from a publisher (the random house group). I haven't ordered any books or entered any competitions since i moved to my new home (a month ago) so i don't understand A) how they knew my new address. B) why i got this book and C) where it actually came from??
I am a member of a group on goodreads that is about the book but my account hasn't got my new address on it.
I am very grateful for the book infact it was on my to buy list but i don't know if i have been sent it to review it or just as a gift.
I have emailed the company but i have heard nothing back yet.
Please help me.
laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment