Wednesday 1 January 2014

What I Had For Christmas.

Hey Guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and today I would like to share with you the books I received for Christmas and the books I have purchased myself in the sales with money I had got for Christmas. I would like to say I am in no way bragging, I just thought you may enjoy this type of post and you get to see what books to expects to see a review on soon.

Books I Had For Christmas:
1) Still Standing By Kerry Katona.
2) Nothing Is Impossible By Dynamo.
3) The Invisible Ones By Stef Penney.
4) The White Queen By Philippa Gregory.
5) Grim Tales By Philip Pullman.
6) The Moaning Life By Karl Pilkington(already read).
7) West Midlands Murders By Michael Posner.
8) Ripley's Believe It or Not 2014.
9) You Only Live Once By Katie Price(already read).
10) Love, Lipstick and Lies By Katie Price.
11) My Life By David Jason.
All of these books were chosen by myself and my mother and fiancé bought them for me. A few I had wanted for awhile but never purchased myself and others I thought I would try new style of books as I'm not a auto/biography person.


Books I Purchased In The Sales:
1) Killing The Shadows By Val McDermid.
2) Ready To Die By Lisa Jackson.
3) The Necromancer By Michael Scott(Book 4 of The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel).
4) The Favored Queen By Carolly Erickson.
5) The Roaring Boy By Edward Marston.
6) The Beautiful Mystery By Louise Penny.
7) Mad River By John Sandford.
8) The Omen Machine By Terry Goodkind.
9) 15 Seconds By Andrew Gross.
10) Never Tell By Alafair Burke.
11) Bones of Betrayal & The Bone Thief By Jefferson Bass(set of two).
12) Beautiful Disaster By Jamie McGuire.
13) The Vampire Of Highgate By Asa Bailey.
I received some money for Christmas and went a bit book mad. I did try to get different types of books but I really enjoy crime/thriller.

For Christmas I also received a nice surprise. When I started writing my blog I came upon a lady named Debra and I have subscribed to her blog here and her youtube channel here, I fell in love with the mug in her opening scene on her videos and my fiancé bought it me for Christmas. I love it so much as, I tend to have a cup coffee, a Yankee/scented candle going and a book to relax.


I hope you enjoyed this book haul and if you would like me to review any books very soon or would like to know certain books a little more than just the name and who they are by please let me know in the comments below.
See you in a week...
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment