Sunday 12 January 2014

Book sites.

Hey Guys,
Todays post is a bit different from the usual book review as I would like to mention a few book sites I use. I tend to use these few sites for reviews to see if a book I have just purchased it any good or I like to check to keep up to date with new books that come out all the time.
First site: https://www.goodreads.com/ I found this site by accident as I was writing a blog and had thrown my copy of a book away, which meant I didn't have the back cover to copy the synopsis/blurb down, so I typed in the book title and author and this site came up. It's pretty easy to sign up and all you do it rate out of 5 stars books you have read and click the books you would like to read or ones you are not interested in. It gives you recommendations which I think is really good.
Second Site: http://www.blognation.com/ I signed up to this site myself right after I created this blog as I wanted to find and read other blogs. This puts a little badge on you blog which links them together and helps you create a better blog.
Third Site: http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/ This is my favourite site out of the lot as it's an online book store. It tells you new books, which are the best sellers, which are coming to stores soon and also events. The events tells you when authors are coming to book stores near you to do book signings and also lets you find certain authors.
I hope this links helped you out a little bit, if you have any links you would like to recommend just comment below and I will try them out.
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment