Sunday 4 May 2014

Kindle Fire Hd Review.

Hey guys,
Today i thought i would review my new kindle fire HD.
If i am honest when these first came out i didn't want one as i prefer books,but recently i have been asked by a few publishers to read and review books and most them have been e-books and the fact I am going on two holidays this year I thought it would kill two birds with one stone saves having to take a load of books with me on holiday.
My fiance actually bought it for me as a very early birthday gift and I love it.

Now the kindle he fire has apps on it also and I think that's great. Apps are very up to date and you can gets movies on it also although I haven't tried this yet. Apps so far I have found run smoothly and I have no problems so far.
Books I was pleased to see some good free books on the amazon book store and have purchased a few myself. You can get the latest books with great prices and offers.
Books are great to read on the kindle you can bookmark certain pages put notes on and also it tells you how fast or slow your reading is and how long it will take you to finish the book or chapter.
All in all I give the kindle fire he 5 out of 5. I don't know why I didn't get one sooner as now I can read in bed without the lamp or big light on to annoy my fiance whilst he is trying to sleep. I highly recommend a kindle fire of if you like to play games as well as have a tablet with books on it also.
Sorry this is such a short post but this is my first post written on the kindle.
See you soon
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment