Saturday 24 May 2014

Kindle Books.

Hey guys,
I recently had a kindle as a present and recently started reading e books.
I will admit when kindles first came out i didnt want one as i prefer real books to holding a plastic tablet to read a book but i am slowly changing my opinion. I still prefer real paperback books but on amazon you can get some really good books for free and some times you can get a publisher to send books to review straight to your kindle.

I like how if i am at a friends and they say to read a certain book i can purchase the money online and when i get home it will be on my kindle ready and waiting.

I am going on two small holidays this year and although they are both in england and i wont be going on a plane i think a kindle is the way forward as you save space carrying one kindle instead of three or four books and also i have the kindle fire so can also plays games and watch films  whilst on holiday which i think is a really good idea.

I have recently tried an audio book and will be reviewing what i thought of that soon and also will be doing a audio vs ebook post very soon.

See you soon.
laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment