Wednesday 3 July 2013

Warner Borthers Studio Tour - Harry Potter

Hey guys,
As promised this blog post will be about my day out at Warner Brothers Studio Tour The making of Harry Potter. I really enjoyed my day out and even though my fiance hates Harry potter he found it very interesting too. It was very interesting how they made some of the caracters come alive and how the special effects helped changes how we see things. I would go again 100% as i think each time you go you would learn something new every time. I did have a go on the broom sticks but my video and pictures looked horrible so when we got to the gift shop i had another picture taken as a wanted wizard(which you will find at the bottom of the blog). I was going to do this post much better with each picture with a caption but for some reason it wouldn't allow me to do this and when i tried to write by each of the pictures is kept moving the pictures and puttin them in the wrong order so i am sorry it's just a basic pictures blog. There will be alot of pictures just to be warned as i tried to get a picture of pretty much everything.
Hope you enjoyed this.
Laura . xx
Ticket Holder.
The Tickets.


Entrance, Photos from through-out the films.
































































No comments:

Post a Comment